TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions are outlined and apply for all parties that request services rendered by the Bees Knees PR, LLC. or any of its team members.
Herein the terms and conditions, the 'Client' is the party requesting services from the Bees Knees PR, LLC., the 'Contractor.'
A. The Client is of the opinion that the Contractor has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide services to the Client.
B. The Contractor is agreeable to providing such services to the Client on the terms and conditions set out in these terms and conditions.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of the mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and the Contractor (individually the "Party" and collectively the "Parties" to this Agreement) agree as follows:
1. The Client hereby agrees to engage the Contractor to provide the Client with services (the "Services") consisting of relevant and agreed upon tasks requested by the client and mutually agreed upon by both parties.
2. The Services will also include any other tasks which the Parties may agree on. The Contractor hereby agrees to provide such Services to the Client.
Terms of Agreement
3. The term of this Agreement (the "Term") will begin at which time the client requests services rendered by the Bees Knees PR, LLC. and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Services, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term of this Agreement may be extended with the written consent of the Parties.
4. In the event that either Party wishes to terminate this Agreement prior to the completion of the Services, that Party will be required to provide 15 days' written notice to the other Party. Upon termination of agreement, unpaid invoices must be paid for completed work. If projects remain unpaid for more than 60 days, the contractor reserves the right to retain ownership of materials created for the client until payment is remitted.
5. The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the terms of this Agreement take effect.
6. Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in USD (US Dollars).
7. For the services rendered by the Contractor as requested by the Client and agreed upon by both parties, the Client will provide compensation (the "Compensation") to the Contractor of $50.00 per hour.
8. A deposit of 20% total service estimate fee (the "Down Payment") will be payable by the Client.
9. For the remaining amount due, the Client will be invoiced at completion of work.
10. Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due within 30 days of receipt.
Reimbursement of Expenses
11. The Contractor will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Contractor in connection with providing the Services under this Agreement.
12. These expenses must be pre-approved by the Client.
Penalties for Late Payment
13. Any late payments will trigger a fee of 15.00% per month on the amount still owing (outstanding balance).
14. Confidential information (the "Confidential Information") refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or proprietary to the Client and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
15. The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
16. All written and oral information and material disclosed or provided by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
17. All intellectual property and related material (the "Intellectual Property") that is developed or produced under this Agreement, will be the sole property of the Client upon payment receipt. The use of the Intellectual Property by the Client will not be restricted in any manner.
18. The Contractor may use client intellectual property for marketing purposes, except in the case of explicit written agreement otherwise.
Return of Property
19. Upon the expiry or termination of this Agreement, the Contractor will return to the Client any property, documentation, records, or Confidential Information which is the property of the Client.
20. In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
21. All notices, requests, demands or other communications required or permitted by the terms of this Agreement will be given in writing and delivered to the Parties of this Agreement as follows:
b. Bees Knees PR, LLC.
12820 Highway 61
or to such other address as any Party may from time to time notify the other.
22. Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the other Party, and its respective directors, stockholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, reasonable legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission of the indemnifying party, its respective directors, stockholders, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and permitted successors and assigns that occurs in connection with this Agreement. This indemnification will survive the termination of this Agreement.
Modification of Agreement
23. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement or additional obligation assumed by either Party in connection with this Agreement will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each Party or an authorized representative of each Party.
Time of the Essence
24. Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate as a waiver of this provision.
25. The Contractor will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Client.
26. It is agreed that there is no representation, warranty, collateral agreement or condition affecting this Agreement except as expressly provided in this Agreement.
27. This Agreement will enure to the benefit of and be binding on the Parties and their respective heirs, executors, administrators and permitted successors and assigns.
28. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the Parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement.
29. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
30. It is the intention of the Parties to this Agreement that this Agreement and the performance under this Agreement, and all suits and special proceedings under this Agreement, be construed in accordance with and governed, to the exclusion of the law of any other forum, by the laws of the State of Iowa, without regard to the jurisdiction in which any action or special proceeding may be instituted.
31. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nevertheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid or unenforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
32. The waiver by either Party of a breach, default, delay or omission of any of the provisions of this Agreement by the other Party will not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or other provisions.
33. By Client request to have work done by the Contractor, you agree to these terms and conditions.